Right Track YJ02 provides employer-paid internships and skills training.
YJ02 offers paid internships in business, management, administration, finance, healthcare, law and more. Right Track YJ02 internships are with some of Saint Paul’s largest employers including US Bank, Xcel Energy, Region’s Hospital, the State of Minnesota and many more.
Right Track is always seeking new businesses to provide summer internships.
For a detailed hiring timeline, click here.
Benefits for Employers
- Access to a talented pool of diverse youth interns at a reasonable cost (apx. $1,500 per intern)
- Opportunity to expose youth from diverse backgrounds to careers in your industry
- Recognition on Right Track materials and at events as a supporter of Saint Paul’s future workforce
- Interns are screened by Right Track and matched to positions based on interests and skills
- Interns receive work-readiness training to enhance value in the workplace
- Right Track staff are available for on-site job coaching during the internship
- 6 to 9 weeks of paid employment between June 18 and August 17, 2018
- Between 15 and 40 hours of work per week
- A minimum wage of $9.65 per hour
- Human resources management (i.e. employment verification, time cards, payroll)
- A designated supervisor to monitor intern performance
Right Track Provides
- Youth recruitment, screening, and placement
- 2 days of work-readiness training before the internship and ongoing training while employed. Training includes soft skills (professional dress/behavior) and entry-level administrative skills (calendaring, data entry, filing, Microsoft Office)
- Orientation and training for workplace supervisors
- On-site job coaching and mentorship for interns as needed
Interested in becoming a YJ02 employer for Summer 2018? Contact us.
These organizations provided Right Track internships in 2017.